Welcome to Bunker Hill Pediatric Dentistry - Dr. Linh Luu
Serving West Houston and Memorial areas, our personal practice philosophy is service, knowledge, and compassion. We are committed to providing the best in dental healthcare services for your child, creating a basis of keeping healthy, beautiful smiles over the course of their lifetime.
Schedule your child's dental appointment today! 713-464-5437
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile. We use the latest technologies to produce beautiful, long lasting smiles!
We offer a full range of dental services, from simple fillings and teeth whitening to full smile makeovers - all performed in a warm and caring environment.
Your First Visit
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), recommends that your child visit the dentist by 12 months of age. Here's what you can expect when you visit us for the first time.
Free check-up prior to first birthday!
Come visit us and have your baby's teeth examined before their 1st birthday, free of charge. No Expiration
Read our Blog
- Jul 6, 2017 Should you brush your child's teeth or let them do it? Jul 6, 2017
- Jun 3, 2017 Think Twice about Bottled Smoothies Jun 3, 2017
- May 10, 2017 Summer Dental Health Tips for Kids May 10, 2017
- Apr 4, 2017 Taking Care of Your Child's Teeth Once Your Baby is Born Apr 4, 2017
- Mar 1, 2017 Why Is Choosing A Pediatric Dentist Better Than A Regular Dentist? Mar 1, 2017
- Feb 1, 2017 Why Visting a Pediatric Dentist is Important Feb 1, 2017
- Jan 4, 2017 Toddler Oral Health: Tips for Dealing with Thumb-sucking Jan 4, 2017
- Dec 7, 2016 The Different Stages of Oral Hygiene - Baby to Child Dec 7, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 What is fluoride and how can it help your child prevent tooth decay? Nov 14, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016 Baby Teeth Development Chart and Eruption Schedule Sep 29, 2016
- Jul 14, 2016 Preventing Tooth Decay in Children Jul 14, 2016
- Jun 28, 2016 How to overcome your child’s fear of the dentist Jun 28, 2016
- May 29, 2016 How to make your child’s diet safe for their teeth? May 29, 2016
- March 2016
- Feb 4, 2016 How Often Should My Child Visit a Pediatric Dentist? Feb 4, 2016
- Jul 21, 2015 Oral bacteria transmission from parent to child Jul 21, 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Mar 16, 2015 Proper home care for your baby's teeth Mar 16, 2015
- Jan 30, 2015 Little teeth are a big deal! Jan 30, 2015